Warranty & Repair Guide
Mobile Station will meet our obligations under the consumer guarantees act.
Our products carry a one year warranty excluding the consumable parts and accessories listed below. Consumable parts and accessories including Batteries, Chargers, Headsets, cables and memory cards carry a three month warranty.
On top of our standard one year Warranty, you may purchase an Extended Warranty to lengthen the warranty period. The Warranty conditions below also applies to the Extended Warranty.
Item Price +1 Year
$250 - $399 $59
$400 - $599 $79
$600 - $799 $99
$800 - $999 $109
$1000 - $1499 $139
$1500 + $249
Our warranty is return to base; all faulty products should be returned to our stores with a copy of your original receipt within 7 working days from the time we both agreed upon the return.
All service items are subject to a $55.00 deposit payable at the time of booking the item in.
The Assessment Bond is refundable if
- The device is within the warranty period.
- The device fault is covered under warranty.
The Assessment Bond will NOT be refunded if
- There was no fault found.
- The fault is not covered under warranty.
- The device is outside the warranty period.
The Warranty applies if
- The device and its accessories are handled properly for the intended use, in accordance with the operating instructions.
- The device has failed due to faulty parts within the warranty period.
The Warranty may not apply and the device may not be repairable if
- There is Liquid/Moisture damage.
- Damage caused by unreasonable use, including but not limited to impact damage, power surge, misuse or neglect.
- There is evidence of repair or tampering by an un-authorized person.
- The fault is caused by use of non-original accessories.
- The device has been damaged during rough handling, exposure to harsh environments (including extreme temperatures, leaving in direct sunlight, excessive dust or signs of physical damage).
- The fault is caused by corrupted Software (Due to full memory, installation of third party software/applications or otherwise).
- The fault occurs outside the warranty period.
- The fault is normal wear and tear of the device.
What is liquid damage?
Liquid damage refers to any signs of corrosion that may be present in the device on a printed circuit board, component or user interface. In some cases, the liquid damage may not be visible to the naked eye but can be detected with the use of a professional microscope. Liquid damage causes "Latent damage" to the circuitry. This means that although the device may appear to be operational, there is internal degradation to the circuitry which may result in a failure.
Possible causes of liquid damage may include but not limited to
- Immersion in liquid.
- Abnormal perspiration.
- Exposure to steam.
- Excessive humidity.
- Condensation (When moving from a cool or air-conditioned environment into a warmer, humid environment).
Data Loss warning for Electronic device repairs
Electronic devices may lose some or all the user software settings and data in the process of assessment, diagnosis and repair and these might not be recoverable. It is your responsibility to back up data prior to booking in the device for assessment.
Digi-Parallel Imports and the repair agents take no responsibility for loss of data stored should it occur during assessment and/or repair or for any other consequential personal or business loss including but not limited to goodwill, wasted expenditure.
All products not picked up within 2 months of being advised, will become the property of the repairer. This could be disposed of, used for spare parts or sold to recover repair costs.