Terms and Conditions
2. Orders are only accepted for delivery in New Zealand.
1. All prices are given in New Zealand Dollars;
2. MOBILE STATION reserves the right to change prices at anytime without notice. You shall not claim any loss against due to changed prices.
3. All store prices include GST.
GST No. : 104-619-347
1. Most of our products are parallel imports. So you may not be able to send your phone to a local service station for after service. However after service can be done at MOBILE STATION;
2. If you choose to buy a parallel import phone, some applications installed for the original country may not be applicable in New Zeland.
1. All prices on our website are for online orders online, a service fee applies for all in-store orders;
2. We accept major credit cards through online Paypal including visa, mastercard and American express. No credit card surcharge applies;
3. We can impose a credit limit on you at anytime. The new credit limit becomes effective once we notify you. We can refuse to supply products with exceeded limit;
4. For security and confirmation process, we may contact the person who has made the purchase for more details;
Offer and Acceptance
1. We may reject an order due to the stock availability of an item, no claims shall be made against this.
Delivery and "Pre-order" Items
1. All Mobile Station products are on a pre-order items and payment is required for the confirmation of the order;
2. We endeavor to deliver the item within 10 working days and some of the popular items within 5 working days. Any delays of the order will be notified at the earliest time possible;
3. When an online order item arrives, you may notify us that you would like to pick it up from our showroom;
4. Any payment or deposit shall not be refunded if the customer changes his/her mind;
5. A full refund will be given if we are unable to source a paid item.
6. All electronic devices will be drop-shippied into our service station first when a customer place an order on our website, an international shipping cost applies to each item depend on its weight and size.
1. If the product is purchased for business you agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply;
2. Each product purchased from MOBILE STATION has a warranty as specified in the specification unless stated otherwise. We are not responsible for any other equipments used in conjunction with the product which are not sold by MOBILE STATION;
3. All warranties are voided if the returned item is found in anyway to be misused, modified or personal damaged;
4. During the warranty, the faulty item will be repaired when possible or replaced if we cannot repair. A refund will be only provided if we cannot repair or replace;
5. All our warranties are RTB (Returned to Based) which means that any faulty item needs to be sent back to MOBILE STATION for assessment;
6. You need to cover the shipping costs for return of the faulty item and we will cover the shipping cost for sending the repaired/replaced item back to you when it is covered under the warranty. However, if the item is determined not to be faulty by MOBILE STATION. Both shipping costs will be worn by the customer;
7. MOBILE STATION is not responsible for any loss or damages of the item during its transit of returning. You are responsible for packaging the faulty item properly. Warranties are voided if the item is damaged during return;
8. We are not responsible for any data contents or security of the data contents in any returned items. Our service department works under regulations to not interfere with any customer data, however, you are responsible for your data backup as the data can be destroyed during repairs. No claims shall be made for any type of losses due to loss of data;
9. Generally it takes five to fifteen working days for assessment and repair for the faulty item since the time we receive the item. However, we are not responsible for any consequences from a delayed repair/replacement;
10. Faulty units will be sent to an independent service agent for assessment.
11. Any faulty item must be sent back to us within 7 working days from the time we both agreed upon the return.
1. No returns or exchange will be provided if you change your mind, please choose carefully before the transaction completes;
2. Returns will only be provided as a refund in the case where we could not repair a faulty item or replace as stated in the “Warranty” section 4 above.
Use of information
1. You agree that we may obtain some information about you from you or any other person (including any credit/debt collection agency) for business purpose, and you consent to any person providing us the information;
2. You agree that we can give any information we have about you to any person regarding on your credit worthiness (including any credit/debt collection agency) for credit assessment or debt collection purposes.
1. We reserve the rights to change any prices, withdraw any advertised products and change the specifications at any time without notice;
2. Information contained throughout the website is believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of publishing. No claims shall be made for any losses or damage (including direct, indirect or consequential loss of profits).
3. The images on the web pages are for illustrative and informational purposes only.